250W RMS 15" Subwoofer
Rockford Fosgate P1 15” is the first in a family of famous “Punch” subwoofers. The P1S2-15 features a 2-Ohm voice coil, 250 Watts RMS power handling, and can accommodate a grille insert using the included soft touch ABS trim ring.
Rockford Fosgate P1 15" are the first in a family of world famous subwoofers called "The Punch". During their inception in the 1980's, they quickly became "The Woofer of Choice" for fanatic car audio systems, with a continued tradition today. Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cones deliver bass impact you can feel, and our VAST technology increases surface cone area up to 25%. Best in standard sealed and vented enclosures. Includes soft touch ABS trim ring.
- Rubberized ABS Trim Ring with Optional Grille
- StampCast Basket with Integrated Spider Venting
- Linear Spider with Embedded 16 AWG Tinsel Leads
- Kevlar Fiber Reinforced Paper Cone
- Custom 10 AWG Nickel Plated Push Terminals
- Extended Pole Piece and Bumped Vented Backplate
- High-temp Voice Coil with Spun-laced Nomex® Re-inforcement Collar
- Protective PVC Textured Magnet Cover
- 1 Year Warranty
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
The slot mounted frame pattern allows fine-tuning of the subwoofer's mounting position.
Anodized Aluminum Voice Coil Former
Rockford Fosgate subwoofers use anodized aluminum voice coil formers that provide superior heat dissipation (up to 100° at full power levels). Unlike traditional plastic substitutions, aluminum acts like a heat-sink to quickly dissipate thermal build-up on the voice coil. This keeps subwoofers cool during high SPL conditions.
Stitched Tinsel Leads
Improved reliability and performance by reducing fatigue and possible shorting.