The PP4-X is designed for use with 4-Ohm Punch Pro midrange drivers and tweeters. Sold individually (1 each).
The PP4-X is designed for use with 4-Ohm Punch Pro midrange drivers and tweeters. It features dual woofer outputs for use with two Punch Pro midrange drivers. Provides 6dB/Octave dedicated low pass filter for the woofer.
Must use existing built-in 6dB/Octave Punch Pro crossover supplied with tweeter. Designed ONLY for Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro speakers (not designed to be used as a stand-alone passive crossover for other "pro" brands). Mounting hardware included.
- Designed for use with Punch Pro Midrange Drivers and Tweeters
- Dual Woofer Outputs for use with Two Punch Pro Midrange
- Must use 4-Ohm Load on Woofer Outputs
- Provides 6dB/octave, 3kHz Low Pass for Woofer
- 125 Watts RMS Power Handling
- Works with Built-in 6dB/octave Punch Pro Tweeter Crossover
- Selectable Tweeter Impedance: 4-Ohm or 8-Ohm
- Selectable Tweeter Attenuation: 0dB, -3dB, -6dB
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Sold Individually (1 each)
- 1 Year Warranty
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.