10" DVC Subwoofer
Car Audio Fanatics wanting big bass can rely on the Prime R2D4-10 subwoofer. This 10” subwoofer handles 250 Watt RMS and the 4-Ohm Dual Voice Coil design lets you to wire them in various configurations.
Car Audio Fanatics who want Rockford Fosgate quality can rely on the Prime Series 10" subwoofers to get the job done, and the Dual Voice Coil provides awesome installation flexibility. These drivers can pump out the bass due to their mica injected polypropylene cone, and their stamp-cast baskets with spider venting - typically reserved for more expensive models - keep the motor running cool! These R2 subwoofers are optimized for sealed and vented enclosures.
- Rubberized ABS Trim Ring with Optional Grille
- StampCast Basket with Integrated Spider Venting
- Linear Spider with Embedded 16 AWG Tinsel Leads
- Kevlar Fiber Reinforced Paper Cone
- Custom 10 AWG Nickel Plated Push Terminals
- Extended Pole Piece and Bumped Vented Backplate
- High-temp Voice Coil with Spun-laced Nomex® Re-inforcement Collar
- Protective PVC Textured Magnet Cover
- 1 Year Warranty
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
Anodized Aluminum Voice Coil Former
Rockford Fosgate subwoofers use anodized aluminum voice coil formers that provide superior heat dissipation (up to 100° at full power levels). Unlike traditional plastic substitutions, aluminum acts like a heat-sink to quickly dissipate thermal build-up on the voice coil. This keeps subwoofers cool during high SPL conditions.
Stitched Tinsel Leads
Improved reliability and performance by reducing fatigue and possible shorting.
|Dual Voice Coil (DVC)