600W RMS 15" DVC Subwoofer
Innovative technologies allow the T1D215 subwoofer to perform like a larger woofer over the previous model. The T1 15” features dual 2-Ohm voice coils, 1,000 Watts RMS power handling, and includes a grille with integral trim ring.
The Power Series T1D215 Dual 2-Ohm subwoofer builds on innovative new Rockford Fosgate technologies. These bad boys have patented VAST technology that increases surface cone area up to 25%. The new FlexFit basket not only looks the part but it provides extreme flexibility for extreme installations. Clean, high tech and ready to set off car alarms, the T1D215 is here!
- Symmetrical Dual Progressive Roll Tear Resistant Poly-Cotton Spiders
- Optimized and Matched Magnetic and Compliance Geometry
- Proprietary 8 AWG Insulated All Metal Input Spring Terminal Connection
- Anodized Aluminum Heat Sinking Dust Cap
- Kevlar Fiber Reinforced Paper Cone
- Periodic-Stitched Fatigue Resistant Tinsel Lead Wire
- High-Temp Voice Coil with Spun-Laced Nomex® Re-inforcement Collar
- Anodized Aluminum Voice Coil Former / Copper Clad Aluminum Wire
- Optimized Pole Piece and Spider Venting
- Rigid Die-cast Aluminum Basket
- 1 Year Warranty
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
Inductive Damping Heat Sink
Secures directly to the top of magnet structure to improve system efficiency by reducing both distortion and back EMF (Electo-Magnetic force). Also radiates heat to reduce voice coil temperature.
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
The slot mounted frame pattern allows fine-tuning of the subwoofer's mounting position.
Anodized Aluminum Voice Coil Former
Rockford Fosgate subwoofers use anodized aluminum voice coil formers that provide superior heat dissipation (up to 100° at full power levels). Unlike traditional plastic substitutions, aluminum acts like a heat-sink to quickly dissipate thermal build-up on the voice coil. This keeps subwoofers cool during high SPL conditions.
Stitched Tinsel Leads
Improved reliability and performance by reducing fatigue and possible shorting.
Allows the voice coils to quickly be configured in a Series or Parallel wiring configuration.
|RMS Power||600W RMS|
|Nominal Impedance||2 Ω|
|Subwoofer Type||Dual Voice Coil (DVC)|