100W RMS 6.5" 2-Way Component Speakers
The T2652-S is a 6.5” 2-way component system featuring 1” aluminum dome tweeters and is rated at 100 Watts RMS. Kit includes pair or woofers with grilles, two tweeters with dedicated audiophile crossovers and mounting hardware. Sold in pairs (2 each).
The T2652-S 6.5" is an alternative component system to the T1 with a major difference being a Billet aluminum phase plug to enhance cooling. The woofer features the same VAST surround having up to 25% increased cone area and a Flex Fit Basket for easy mounting. Another difference is the Aluminum Dome Neo-Tweeter for Fanatics who prefer this type of tonal quality over the T1. The same external audiophile crossover is used, configurable for single or bi-amp configurations.
- Aluminum Dome Neo-tweeter with Integral Suspension
- Internal Tweeter Mylar Phase Plug
- Carbon Fiber & Polypropylene Injection Molded Cone
- Billet Machined Aluminum Phase Plug
- FlexFit Basket Design
- Butyl Midrange Rubber Surround
- Recessed Tweeter Mount uses Standard 1-3/4" Hole Saw
- 3 Levels of Tweeter Attenuation
- On-axis/Off-axis Tweeter Configuration
- Bi-amp On/Off Capability
- 5% Tolerance High Quality Poly-capacitors and Air-core Inductors
- External Audiophile Grade Component Crossover
- OEM Adapter Plate Included
- Sold in Pairs (2 each)
- 1 Year Warranty
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
DDC™ Tweeter Mounting
Our DDC™ (Discreet Dual Clamp) Tweeter Mounting provides concentric clamping pressure around the perimeter of the mounting hole. This results in maximum ease of installation.
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
The slot mounted frame pattern allows for variable adjustments to the mounting position.
The Multi-OEM Adapter plate allows round component or full-range speakers to fit in certain OEM openings. This allows the speaker the capacity to fit more vehicles.
The "Axis" function can be used in conjunction with any tweeter level setting, allowing you to target a sonic preference.
Allows tweeter protection with a bypass resistor for 100% run-time.
|RMS Power||100W RMS|